Call for Papers
Different Healthcare technologies are around since decades. These technologies are continuously
evolving and changing the way medicine would be practiced in the future. These technologies would
allow medical practice from anywhere, any time and from any device. These technologies are mainly
concerned with the resources, devices, and methods required to optimize the acquisition, storage,
retrieval, processing and use of information in health. It also combines the problem-solving skills of
computer scientists with health care professionals.
You are invited to submit your original unpublished work to the Workshop on Emerging Advancements and Technologies in Healthcare. The workshop will take place in conjunction with the 14th International Conference on Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks (EUSPN) November 7-9, 2023, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
The Workshop consists of the following major tracks covering all aspects of the healthcare:
- Decision Support Systems in Healthcare
- An Intelligent Healthcare Information Systems
- Real-Time Healthcare Data Acquisition and Visualization
- Healthcare Data Analytics, Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Internet of Things and Cloud Computing for Healthcare 4.0
- Wearable Internet-of-Things Device for Healthcare
- Smart Remote Patient Monitoring and Diagnosis Systems
- Information and Communication Technologies in Healthcare
- Big Data Management in Healthcare
- Healthcare Data Sharing and Interoperability
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare.
Researchers and practitioners with interest in any of the above-stated tracks are invited to submit their original unpublished work. Submitted papers will go through an intensive peer-review process on the criteria of originality and relevance of work.
The submitted paper must be formatted according to the guidelines of procedia computer science, ms word template, latex, template generic, elsevier.
Submitted technical papers must be 6 pages including all figures, tables and references.
Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically using the online conference management system in PDF format before the deadline.
All EATH 2023 accepted papers will be published in the
- Procedia Computer Sciences (Journal) hosted on www.Elsevier.com and www.sciencedirect.com
- All papers in Procedia will also be indexed by Scopus (www.scopus.com)
- Engineering Village (Ei) (www.engineeringvillage.com)
- EI Compendex (www.ei.org/compendex)
- DBLP (http://dblp.uni-trier.de/).
Journal Special Issues
- Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing (JAIHC)
- International Journal of Computing and Informatics (CAI)
- International Journal of Traffic and Transportation Management (JTTM)
- International Journal of Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks (JUSPN)
- International Journal on Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
- Paper Submission Due: June 15, 2023
- Acceptance Notification: August 1, 2023
- Final Manuscript Due: September 1, 2023
Advisory Board Members
- Dr. Ridha Khedri, Professor, McMaster University, Canada.
- Dr. Radziah Mohamad, Associate Professor, Department of Software Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM ).
- Dr. Mohammad Nazir Ahmad, Associate Professor, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- Dr. Mumtaz Begum Mustafa, Associate Professor, Faculty of Computer Science & Information Technology, Universiti Malaya, Malaysia.
- DR. Hamid, UVAS, Lahore, Pakistan.
- DR. Muhammad Imran Babar, National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST-NUCES) Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- DR. Muddasar Naseer, Lahore University, Pakistan.
- Dr Rashid H Khokhar, School of Computing & Mathematics, Faculty of Business, Charles Sturt University (CSU), Australia.
- Dr. Farrukh Zeshan, Associate Professor, COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI), Lahore Campus, Pakistan.(email@example.com)
- Dr. Adnan Ahmad, Associate Professor, COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI), Lahore Campus, Pakistan.(firstname.lastname@example.org )